Tips for FRP bypass
- Factory reset the device in stock recovery or by flashing stock firmware to it.
- Every new Android version brings new security patches and new wholes in security to be found.
- If the device gets stuck in the middle of the frp bypass then factory reset it again to fix it.
- You can get all of the universal frp bypass methods apps here at rootjunkysdl.com
- If you want to learn a ton more about frp bypass and even some of the official removal methods then you should check out Phonlab’s Smartphone Tech course as they train members to be experts at performing this repair for their customers. Phonlabtech.com
Click these links from your device to launch the apps